Monday, September 5, 2011

the Beauty the Lord shares with us all...........

There you are doing your own thing when all of a sudden something catches your eye and makes you stop doing what ever it was that you were doing and there it is the Beauty the Lord wants to share with you!


Yesterday I was out on the boat with Todd and we were fly fishing..the wind started up and clouds were rolling in and I though for sure here comes the storm.  I put my fly rod away and Todd continued to fish (of course).  as I was sitting there on the boat I was so consumed in how beautiful the clouds looked  all around us...so I grabbed the camera and took a couple shoots.  I had such a huge amount of peace just roll through my body and and soul and I knew this was beauty the Lord was sharing with me.  


Which today makes me stop and think was the Lord telling me something?  Was he trying to share with me something very special and I missed it?  Which lead me to the verse:


                    See to it that no one misses the grace of God.   Hebrews 12:15


No I didn't miss it.  I was right there enjoying the grace of Love from the good Lord.  I was sharing in the beauty of nature and how it is ever changing.  I was sharing in memory makings with Todd (the love of my life, whom the Lord has Blessed me with) and I was sharing in a quite moment between the Lord and myself.


Don't ever get to busy that you might miss a moment like this when the Lord is trying to share the Beauty of Grace with you!





No comments:

Post a Comment