Friday, September 2, 2011

When Life throws us Hard Challenges......

I know we all have challenges we face everyday and that is normal.  But what happens when that Challenge comes along  and you think to yourself "oh No No I can;t do this one, God please don't make me do this one"....I am sure we have all said that one before.

This Past Year I have found myself saying that a couple of times and since this June I have said it probably a hundred times.  I have been faced with a challenge in my life that I never saw coming.  Someone very special and dear to me is facing some very tough medical issues and this is the one I never saw coming or prepared for.  I am very strong in my Faith and this one made me stop and say "God Why? why is this happening?" 

Now I know God has a plan for everything and I usually take it all in and follow his directions but this time I am struggling.....My Heart is Heavy and my mind is always wandering.

I always Pray for the Lord to give me the strength to stay strong through this all and talk to him about the whole situation.  So just recently I went back to one of my favorites....and I repeat this verse from the Bible to myself and posted everywhere around me to remind me......

         I can do everything through him who gives me strength. Philippians 4:13

Sometimes we have to stop, take a deep breath and just let go and allow God to direct us!!!  I know without him I am nothing and with him I am EVERYTHING.  This challenge I am facing is Hard but I know I can not do it without GOD....

No comments:

Post a Comment