Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Forgetting the Past & Moving Ahead

♥ ~ Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead. Philippians 3:13 ~ ♥


What a powerful Bible Verse this one is, makes you stop and think " Wow how come I have never listened to this one". 

This morning while doing my morning Bible Study, I came across this bible verse and it made me stop and reflect on my life and everything I have been through.  It really made me realize the long bumpy road ( and I mean bumpy) I have been down were all lessons  from the good Lord and they have shaped me into who and what I am today.

Now I am not saying this has been a easy journey or that I would want to do any of it all over again........what I am saying is  I had a beautiful awaking this morning of why this has all happened to me.  God gave me all these lessons to learn from and this is what I have learned so far and I am positive my learning is far from over...........

1.Love and I mean love with all your heart...even if your heart gets broken...pick up of the pieces and keep on loving....one of the greatest things is to Love.

 2. To always no matter what Care for others ....even when in the end we feel as if all we have given was for nothing, realize it was more than we tend to see or realize.

3.  Be true to yourself and to others.  Let God guide you and you r heart guide you, don't allow others to guide you.  Your biggest and strongest leader is God....follow him.


Oh there is so much more and I could go on and on but I will save that for a different time.  I guess what I am trying to say is forget all the negative things from the past....hold tight and dear to what is now and strive towards what is ahead of you and always listen to the bible verse:


♥ ~ Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead. Philippians 3:13 ~ ♥



No comments:

Post a Comment